Founded in 2010, Zaman University is a private university which locates in Boeng Kak 1. Zaman University resulted from the successful development of Zaman International School, which provides educational levels varying from kindergarten to high school, since the year 1997.
Three Things That Make Zaman Stand Out:
- Affordable and High-Quality Education: Zaman is well-equipped with qualified international professors with both teaching and work experiences, as well as state-of-the-art facilities and campus that enhance students’ learning experience.
- Active Support for Students’ Achievements: Zaman consists of rich extracurricular activities that broaden students’ potential and soft skills. In addition to that, Zaman also helps guide and mentor students in winning national and international competitions.
- Broad Networking: Zaman has close relationships with private sectors that help promote students' internship and career prospect, as well as ample opportunities for exchange programs and dual degrees with international leading universities.
- Conference Hall
- Computer and Language Lab
Zaman U strives to become a leading private higher education provider in Cambodia in terms of quality of teaching, research, and community services.
In order to succeed in transforming the current Zaman U to be a leading private higher education provider in Cambodia, five significant Missions are pursued:
- Provide capacity building for students in all education and training programs to equip them with entrepreneurship and innovation skills, inquiry-based learning, cross-cultural competence, employability skills and a sense of social responsibility;
- Become a leading institution for administrative sciences, technology, and engineering fields.
- Become an institution of good governance in which all administrative and financial service will be accountable, transparent, and participatory to students, staff members and stakeholders;
- Become a leading institution in providing research, consultancy and community services; and
- Become a leading institution that embraces life-long education.
To accomplish the aforementioned missions, Zaman University aims to do the followings:
- Provide affordable and high quality undergraduate and graduate education;
- Attract and retain a diverse, talented, an qualified faculty and staff;
- Foster a collaborative environment, open to the free exchange of ideas, where innovative academic inquiry can flourish;
- Offer high quality complimentary professional and executive courses to all students and young professionals through the Center for Professional, Executive and Community Education (CPEC) to promote lifelong education;
- Promote non-traditional learning culture among students through independent research, guided online education, and job internships in related fields;
- Engage partners outside of traditional university borders to promote economic development and to make a positive impact in Cambodia and the region through collaborative projects;
- Offer graduate programs that allow students and young professionals in Cambodia to pursue academic and career advancement;
- Keep mainstream quality assurance and evaluation mechanisms in place for all departments and programs and related offices;
- Promote integrity, sense of belonging and ownership among students, faculty and staff; and
- Ensure a safe and sound teaching and learning environment