Established in 2001, the National Technical Training Institute (NTTI) is one of the leading quality institutes of technical and vocational training and education in Cambodia. In present day, NTTI is transferred to operate under the supervision of Ministry of Labor and Vocational Training. In excess of a decade, NTTI has been producing human resources of technical, vocational, engineering and technology whom are working all through the country.
- To become an excellent leader university of polytechnics in global in field of Technical Vocational Education and Training in Cambodia.
- Developing a curriculum-based training course for capacity utilization in vocational and technical training institutions nationwide.
- Create the opportunities for students by providing high quality and competency (Theories, Practice and Ethics) of Technical Vocational Education and Training
- Provide a unique of technical and vocational training to prepare them within technical skills to entrance the current and future needs of labor market.
The goals of National Technical Training Institute are:
- To provide professional education in preparing young and women to serve the country with self-confidence and pride.
- To educate men and women in the field of Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Architecture, and Information Technology.
- To provide the opportunities to conduct research which is of the benefit to the country and individual.
- To develop courses that give graduates the appropriate and relevant knowledge and skills they need so as to meet the need of private, public and government sector through out the country.
- To provide qualified technical and vocational instructors for the Ministry, Educational Institute, and Training Centers.