Established in 2000, it was originally known as Faculty of Management and Law (FML). It officially became a university and got its name dubbed to Build Bright University in 2002. Currently, Build Bright University contains three campuses in Phnom Penh: Tonle Basac campus, Tuol Svay Prey campus, and Daun Penh campus. It has its campuses in other provinces and cities in Cambodia such as Siem Reap, Battambang, Banteay Mean Chey, Sihanoukville, Takeo, Stung Treng, and Ratanakiri.
- To be nationally and internationally recognized university in producing competent graduates who will respond - - To future challenges and solve problems in the contexts of Cambodia and abroad.
- To offer a full range of academic and professional programs and a broad agenda of research activities focusing on preservation of Cambodian culture, and its issues of socioeconomic development along with international communities.
- To develop efficient human resources who will be able to critically, creatively, and innovatively contribute to local and global development needs.
- To continue to grow with excellent education, research, and innovation.
- To maintain quality culture and initiatives
- To strengthen and extend external relations, dissemination of information, and marketing
- To strengthen good governance structure and leadership
- To strengthen human resource management and development
- To strengthen organization and educational planning
- To offer effective learning, teaching and research
- To commit to excellence in education, research, and innovation
- To provide extensive educational access
- To offer effective services to customers
- To provide effective supporting services to students
- To modernize physical environment and resources
- To improve and enhance standards and internal quality assurance (IQA) at both institutional and program levels
- Audiovisual Room